Direct drive: SO 61-2 W - SO 480-2 W (water cooled)
The SO series sets standards for efficient and reliable generation of absolutely oil-free compressed air. The intelligent design and innovative cooling principle offer clear advantages in day-to-day operation: lower energy costs, lower maintenance costs and greater reliability!
The water cooled screw compressors in this range use the latest technology to produce oil-free compressed air for sensitive applications - including the pharmaceutical, food and semiconductor industries.
Advantages at a glance:
- Reliable supply of oil-free air thanks to ideal atmospheric separation of the gear unit and the compression chambers through the two-stage air end
- High efficiency due to the precision-engineered asymmetrical screw profile
- Wear-free running due to the use of synchronised rotor gears
- Additional motor reserves for challenging operating conditions
- Long service life of the motor due to installation in the cooling air intake section and PTC resistor protection
- Maintenance-friendly due to intelligent design with components positioned for easy access
- The high-quality materials and fewer wearing parts make for minimal maintenance costs and a long service life
- Available with optional cowl cooler, heat recovery, or HOC adsorption dryer for practically energy-free compressed air drying to -40°C (optional for all BOGE SO series compressors).
Water cooled in BOGE quality, absolutely oil-free compressed air.
FAD 50 Hz:
5,21 - 51,49 m3/min
184 - 1818 cfm
5,11 - 50,89 m3/min
180 - 1797 cfm
8 - 10 bar
115 - 150 psig
45 - 355 kW
60 - 480 PS