A piston compressor?
But in an entirely new and compact design. The K series represents the latest compressor technology for oil-free compression with the minimalist of wear. Oil level checks are no longer required and neither are belt replacements. K-type models are designed for one-stage compression up to 10 bar and two-stage compression up to 40 bar at favourable prices and offering cost effective operational costs.
- Innovative drive (push rod principle)
- Precise cooling air guidance
- Low inside hood temperature
- Intense low temperature cooling
- Modern machine control system
- Completely ready to install
Switch to oil-free:
And save money!
- During operation. Reduced downstream air treatment costs.
- Condensate treatment eliminated.
- Reduced service time costs.
- Reduced service component costs.
- Modular design means easy expansion.
- K means reduced energy consumption.
244 - 1296 l/min
9 - 46 cfm
10 - 40 bar
150 - 600 psig
2,2 - 11 kW
3 - 15 H